Saturday 12 October 2013

London trip

I am sooooooo excited; I'm finally going to visit the UK. Can you believe that I've never been there, even though it's super close to the Netherlands. Yes, I know what you’re thinking *YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE, oh my gosh..* 

Even though I'm only going for three nights, I'm still really looking forward to it. I've wanted to go for as long as I can remember. And not to forget it is one of the destinations that is on the top of my list for an exchange or internship! I really hope London lives up to my expectations, I can't wait to go shopping and sightseeing around the city.

I'm going at the beginning of January so that is still a few weeks away, but this won't stop me from looking up everything I can find on London. I need to find the best places to shop, the things that must be seen on a first visit and not to forget, I really need to drive in one of those red busses. 


If you can think of some really awesome sights and stuff like that, pleeeease let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment