Tuesday 30 April 2013

Disney movies


I found this image on Facebook today; I have seen this movie a million times but never really saw the meaning behind what they were saying. Of course, when you are a little kid you just love the songs and the characters and you don't really notice what they say. All I could really remember from this movie was that his dad died and was murdered by his uncle, how sad is that!

This all got me thinking about what kind of meaning Disney movies have, they say that every Disney movie has its own 'lesson'. That made me quite curious so I looked my favorite ones up.
  •  Help and love others. - Snow White
  • Stop wishing and start doing. - Aladdin
  • Be true to your heart. - Mulan
  • You are not alone. - The Lion King
  • Accept what you really are. - The Little Mermaid
  • Build your trust. - Pocahontas
  • Make the best of every situation. - Cinderella
  • Follow your own advice. - Alice in Wonderland
  • Beauty is only skin deep. It's ok to be different. - Beauty and the Beast
I hope everyone has a fun first Kingsday in the Netherlands, I'm off to work till 8 so no partying for me! I also wanted to share this Youtube video from Paint with you, watched it a few times now and it's quite funny. Some of his other video's are also hilarious!



All our dreams come true if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt E. Disney




No comments:

Post a Comment